Historias y 'compartires' muy lites..

domingo, noviembre 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Andreina

Even though we live very far away one from another, I knew about your birthday. I know that you live with your mom and dad and big brother. I know you are a beautiful girl and I also know your mommy loves you very much. I saw you making bread with a recipe I gave your mommy, and I saw you did it very well!!!
I knew about your birthday and I want to let you know, here in Venezuela we sang a birthday song for you..
Ay! que noche tan preciosa,
es la noche de tu día
Todo lleno de alegría,
en esta fecha natal…
Tus más íntimos amigos,
esta noche te acompañan
Te saludan y desean,
un mundo de felicidad
Yo por mi parte deseo,
lleno de luz este día
Todo lleno de alegría,
en esta fecha natal
Y que la luna plateada,
brille su luz para ti
Y ruego a Dios porque pases,
un cumpleaños feliz
I guess you have your birthday celebrated in spanish, in english and in chinese. I imagine you might know this song.
The best of the world for you…

4 'compartires':

fitziane dijo...

Guao! Yo no sé Andreína, pero yo estoy encantada!!!!! Ya voy a imprimir la página para ponersela en el albúm.

!Te botaste!

Zulmy García dijo...

Es que lo que escribiste por su cumple me movió el piso!

Jackie dijo...

Qué belleza ♥

Rosa dijo...

Simplemente hermoso, que bello cuando Andreina lo lea y entienda. Saludos